Neverending Story

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neverending Story

3 posters

Synedoque/Aleeya's application

Synedoque/Aleeya

Synedoque/Aleeya's application Empty Synedoque/Aleeya's application

Post by Synedoque/Aleeya Sat May 28, 2016 12:08 pm

Alrigjt, hello first of all. My name's Pablo and Im a 24 years old guy from Spain. Even though I made an application on the tibia.com site, Chrissy told me that I should make it here too so here I am. I'd like to join the guild on my ms Synedoque, which is level 149, and with my ek Aleeya, which is 132. I originally played Hiberna like 10-12 years ago, when I started playing, but wars and so on moved me to a retire mode. After that, I started playing Refugia with Aleeya, and later made the ms. I have all vocations over level 100, including a RP 129 and an ed 240.
    I've been hacked and the hacker seemed to be playing my account for like 6 months or so on, moving some of my chars to Celesta and playing there, so when I took the account back I had the chars there and no option for that time to come back here. Now I had the chance and I took it, and I took contact with Chrissy as I didn't know she changed her name, but she remembered me.
    Concerning the guilds, I've been a Pirate Panda and been on Mastrik's guild too, left PP when they moved world and left Mastrik's due to the lack of activity on it, recently Ive been on a guild with some Spanish friends that might apply later as well as me. Im a fan of football, video games in general and COD/Tibia/CSGO in particular. Im studying atm "Quality on the food industry processes", and got still 2 years to go. My playtime is quite radical as I might be online on the morning, afternoon and night depending on the day and the will of it.
    I think I answered most, if not all, the questions you asked for, and I think I proved Im not a robot :p  so Ill just wait for some feedback or questions that you should/might/want make me, feel free to catch me ingame too in case you want.
    Forgot to say Ive never cheated and I wont, and that I want to join the guild looking for teamhunts, social and fun overall.

Waiting nervous, Pablo.
    Synedoque/Aleeya

Synedoque/Aleeya's application Empty Re: Synedoque/Aleeya's application

Post by Synedoque/Aleeya Sat May 28, 2016 12:09 pm

I made the application from my phone so you might find some typos on it, sorry for that
    Ainea
    Ainea
    Admin

Post by Ainea Sun May 29, 2016 3:37 pm

Pablo \o/
    Hvitserk

Post by Hvitserk Tue May 31, 2016 8:07 pm

Hello Pablo!

Thanks for you application!
    I've read it and liked that you didn't put it in Q&A style and made a text instead, don't know if it was on purpose, but it was cool.

Please correct if I'm wrong, you didn't answer about your criminal record, did you?
    Where is your 240 ED? Is it in Refugia?

Yours,
    Guuh
    Synedoque/Aleeya

Post by Synedoque/Aleeya Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:01 am

The text thing and now Q&A was on purpouse of course. I think I just wrote that I never cheated, forgot to mention that I've never been banned nor anything, my criminal record is empty.
    According to the ED thing, it's on Celesta, I might bring it here some time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:34 am