Neverending Story

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neverending Story

3 posters

My application!

Naurr

My application! Empty My application!

Post by Naurr Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:13 am

1: My char name is Naurr, I am a level 377 Elder Druid... of doom. (Not rly Im just a regular ED)

2: When did I start playing this game? I started playing this game 14 years ago, in 2002, I started because I had some friends who played this game, I have to admit, it required some convincing since the first time I saw this game I had no idea why anyone would play it, based off the looks of it.
    So now 14 years later I can say for sure you cant judge things by the looks of it haha!

3: This is almost a "In a galaxy far, far away" kind of story, but... I started on Nova, then I made a new char on Amera when Amera was a new server, wich is the server I played on for about 5 years, give or take. I made alot of friends there, and since it is a PvP server, also alot of enemies. Since then I moved to nonpvp worlds, my first was actually Refugia in 2006/2007. I have played on quite a few servers over the years. Most recently Nerana, and even more recently Menera, before I came to Refugia a few months ago. The reason why I have been switching game worlds is mostly because I have stayed together with my closest friends/rl friends on this game for a long, long time and simply decided to follow them.
    Most of the time it has been because servers or guilds have become completly dead, or because the dominating guild (on Nerana for example) would keep luring and trashing hunts and so on.

4: The majority of the time I have played this game, I have been playing as an Mage, but I have played every vocation more than twice I can safely say.
    I currently only play on my ED, wich I have been doing for the last 3 years.

5: I cant really count all of the guilds, on Nerana I was a vice leader and then a leader of one guild for quite some time. We mostly made our own guilds on that server. On Menera I was in the guild Ghost.

6: My name is Simon, and Im 27 years old. I live in a small town in the south of Sweden. I live alone with my 2 Chihuahuas, I work during daytime so I have time to play just about every evening. In my spare time I like going to concerts and festivals, I also slap the bass in a stoner/sludge metal band. As I grew up with musician parents, I can safely say music is one of my biggest passions in life, if not the biggest.

7: My criminal record is currently clean, I had a notation a few years ago for swearing I remember. On my old account when I was like 18-19 I had countless notations for swearing and stuff like that, I deleted that account on a PK spree. I was young and dumb.

8: I like the guild forums and so on, and usually read or atleast check them once a day, I've never done much posting unless I think my input may be relevant to the matter whatever it may be tho.

9: If I have a problem with someone I would first try to solve it one way or another. If it however would seem pointless and going nowhere I would contact a leader/vice leader.

10: I have seen alot of you guys online, so I think you seem like a nice active guild. Also one of my long time friends, Nyteshyn, recently joined you guys. My expectations is anything from helping out with quests, hunts to simply social interaction! Smile
    Nyteshyn
    Nyteshyn

My application! Empty Re: My application!

Post by Nyteshyn Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:25 am

Simon is great, totaly stupid but great!
    Ainea
    Ainea
    Admin

Post by Ainea Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:24 am

Hay Simon just opend your voting poll and will let you know in a around 3-7 days if you will be accepted to the guild or not Smile
    Liked your application^^

Edit: But i want to slap you for making your thread title green^^ should have stayed without colour Razz
    Naurr

Post by Naurr Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:48 am

Thank you Ainea, nice to know and Im glad you liked my application!

Im sorry I made it green, I love colors to much to ignore that function Sad
    Ill take that slap any day I guess... xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:21 pm