Neverending Story

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neverending Story

2 posters

Lal's application

Lal

Lal's application Empty Lal's application

Post by Lal Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:37 am

Hi there!, my name is Luis and I’m 24 years old. I’m a student (hoping not to be one much longer) and I divide my time between university, my friends, the gym and playing video games. I’m from Spain and I have been playing tibia intermittently since 2007.
    I started with a pally but I got bored and now I play an Ek, level 169. I have only played in Refugia and I have only been in one guild before with my pally, House of Arivin, but It was quickly disbanded due inactivity of its members. I have no criminal record Very Happy and I’m usually active every day.
    If I have a problem with a guildmate I would try to talk to her/him but If we couldn’t find a solution we would probably ignore each other (it’s just a game!) or talk with the leaders of the guild. I would like to join to know new people and have fun, so English speaking guild was a must  Very Happy .I am not really into leveling non-stop so I enjoy the social part of this game

regards,

Lal
    Scorpsgirl
    Scorpsgirl

Lal's application Empty Re: Lal's application

Post by Scorpsgirl Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:28 am

Hello Lal,
    thank you for your application. I will let you know in a few days.
    Scorpsgirl
    Scorpsgirl

Post by Scorpsgirl Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:17 pm

Hi Lal
    The voting is over. Welcome to Neverending Story. I will invite you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:56 am