Neverending Story

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neverending Story

+2
Scorpsgirl
Draxl
6 posters

Kimbie - Application

Kimbie
    Kimbie

Kimbie - Application Empty Kimbie - Application

Post by Kimbie Fri May 27, 2016 4:28 pm

1. Character name, Level and Vocation
    My character name is Kimbie, and she is a level 190 elder druid.

2. When did you started to play tibia (How did you got to play tibia)

I started playing Tibia when I was around 16, my little brother and his friend played it and I thought it was the dumbest game lol. But I tried it and by the time I was 18 I was addicted to Tibia.

3. Have you played on other Servers? If yes why did you leave them?
    I am from Antica, so yes. I've played on many servers, when world transfer came out, I transferred to many worlds before I ended up on Refugia.

4. Have you played any other Vocation than your current one or even have other chars you still play active?
    I also have each of the other vocations, but druid is my main. My paladin is 173 and the others are below level 100, but I'd like to level them too eventually.

5. In how many guilds have you been before and how come you left them?
    I've been in quite a few. Mostly I left either because I was inactive or because they went inactive. My first guild here is ASP, I was in their original guild, Illusion, back on Antica. But pretty much all members have retired so I have been bouncing around trying to find a new home.

6. Now tell us about yourself as a person. Where are you from? Whats your age? Whats your name and is there any Nickname you like to be called? And ofc we would also like to know if your a girl or a boy.
    (Optional: Maybe you want to tell us about your hobbies and find"soulmates" that got the same hobbies)

My name is Kimberley, and I am a 29 year old woman from Canada. Yes I'm a woman not a girl lol. My family calls me Boo irl, but I'm fine with just being called Kim, Kimmie, or Kimberley. Currently I work for the government, but it is a temporary position till June 14th, then I have lots of free time till they call me to go back next year. I love to read, write, I used to draw but haven't for awhile now. Watch a lot of movies and TV shows, recently fell in love with anime. I'm not a partier, I've grown past that stage, I go to family occasions and such but that's about it, gosh I'm a boring person lol.

7. What about your criminal record. Have you ever been notated or even banned on any of your accounts?
    (Dont worry if you have been notated or banned before be honest and tell us about it!)

No criminal record, so nothing to tell there Razz

8. Our guild ranks are based on activity in game such as forum activity. Do you consider yourself as a forum user? Do you think you will use the forum on daily base or will you be rather lazy with that?
    I actually miss the days when guilds used forums religiously. I was on forums all the time, so yeah I will be an active forum user Smile

9. Imagine you have a problem with a member/ or the guild itself after you joined. How would you deal with that? Are you a person that talks about this problems with leader/vices or would you just leave?
    If any problems arose, I would speak with the person first and try to work it out. If it didn't work out, then the matter would be taken to the leader/vices for advisement. I try to be as mature as possible in all things, and guildmates are treated respectfully even if we're in a disagreement.

10. Last thing why do you want to join us? What are your expections?
    I'd like to join because I know a few people in the guild. My sister Gaby-chan is in, though she is inactive nowadays. I also know Jane(Hasepups), Lucas(Kami), Bah(Pasiifae) and sort of know Draxl as he was in my sister's previous guild we tried to make. I'm sure I'll get to know others if I am welcomed Smile I'm also hoping to find some hunting partners soon as I remember my hotkeys XD
    Draxl
    Draxl

Kimbie - Application Empty Re: Kimbie - Application

Post by Draxl Sat May 28, 2016 5:23 am

Hey Kimbie! =)
    Scorpsgirl
    Scorpsgirl

Post by Scorpsgirl Sat May 28, 2016 9:58 am

Hello Kimbie Smile
    Thanks for your application.
    Hasepups

Post by Hasepups Sat May 28, 2016 5:18 pm

Hey hunny good luck <3
    Pasiifae
    Pasiifae

Post by Pasiifae Mon May 30, 2016 12:12 am

Kim <3, im glad to see u here, welcome !!
    Kimbie
    Kimbie

Post by Kimbie Mon May 30, 2016 2:22 am

Thanks everyone! Glad to be here! Very Happy
    Hvitserk

Post by Hvitserk Tue May 31, 2016 7:54 pm

Hello Kimberly!

Thanks for your application.
    I liked of what I read, it felt pretty sincere and as you have some mates in here, I'd like to see you playing with us.

+1 for me !

Yours,
    Guuh

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:25 pm