Neverending Story

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neverending Story

2 posters

Ded kink's application

Ded kink

Ded kink's application Empty Ded kink's application

Post by Ded kink Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:46 am

1. Character name, Level and Vocation

Ded kink, 132 elder druid

2. When did you started to play tibia (How did you got to play tibia)

Once upon a time, when ded kink was just a little boy he frequently visited nearby internet cafe and everyone was playing it, so figured i'll give it a shot as well, that was around tibia 7.1 iirc, so long long time ago

3. Have you played on other Servers? If yes why did you leave them?
    My first server was Isara, during Del'Toro family reign of terror, i was just a noob and didn't achieve much.
    Few years ago a buddy of mine with whom i played WoW suggested that we give Tibia a try again, and so we did on Kenora where my elite knight is located at (Riztazz - 144 ek), due to ex girlfriend and work i had to quit.
    Now with another buddy we gave refugia a try since i have a lot more time, created this char 2 months ago more or less and looking for friends to play with Razz

4. Have you played any other Vocation than your current one or even have other chars you still play active?

Elite knight, not playing him

5. In how many guilds have you been before and how come you left them?

We had a friends guild with Terzieff Godefroy but other people who came to play with us didnt play for long, so guild disbanded due to lack of vice leaders

6. Now tell us about yourself as a person. Where are you from? Whats your age? Whats your name and is there any Nickname you like to be called? And ofc we would also like to know if your a girl or a boy.
    (Optional: Maybe you want to tell us about your hobbies and find"soulmates" that got the same hobbies)

My name is Cesar and im from Poland, 25 years of age. My nickname is Riztazz and im a MAN!
    Im working as programmer[self taught] and it is my main hobby, in my free time im also working on my own game.
    My secondary hobby would be cooking, oh god the moment your dish is actually edible, oh boy :3 and working out, spent a lot of my life on gym, few months ago switched to calisthenics instead ;p

7. What about your criminal record. Have you ever been notated or even banned on any of your accounts?
    (Dont worry if you have been notated or banned before be honest and tell us about it!)

No

8. Our guild ranks are based on activity in game such as forum activity. Do you consider yourself as a forum user? Do you think you will use the forum on daily base or will you be rather lazy with that?

I consider myself as a forum user:P

9. Imagine you have a problem with a member/ or the guild itself after you joined. How would you deal with that? Are you a person that talks about this problems with leader/vices or would you just leave?

Usually if someone pisses me off i just ignore what they say ;p as far as guild goes, since being new memeber i would give it few weeks first, try to adapt - if something would bother me at that point then i would talk it out with other members i suppose

10. Last thing why do you want to join us? What are your expections?

Looking for people to play with other than my buddy Terzieff Godefroy, to go on teamhunts from time to time, talk with new peeps, do some quests - not just mindlessly grind creatures;p
    Ainea
    Ainea
    Admin

Ded kink's application Empty Re: Ded kink's application

Post by Ainea Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:10 am

Hay there, Your voting is going on a few days now already and im here to tell you that you are accepted to the guild Smile
    I will invite you to the guild now and once you joined you will get further forum access

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:36 pm