Neverending Story

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neverending Story

2 posters

Hvitserk Ragnarsson's Application

Hvitserk

Hvitserk Ragnarsson's Application Empty Hvitserk Ragnarsson's Application

Post by Hvitserk Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:19 am

Hello, guys!
    I may be coming back to play this beloved game in my vacations, so I decided to make this application thread to join this awesome guild.
    So, here we go!!

1. Character name, Level and Vocation
    Hvitserk Ragnarsson, a pretty 109 Master Sorcerer!

2. When did you started to play tibia (How did you got to play tibia)
    I started to play Tibia in 2003, when a rl friend introduced the game to me.
    My first world was called Elysia and we had some school friends playing there but we never reached the 20's there. After a bunch of months we decided to move to Chimera (as the world was ruled by our rl city mates). I created my first druid named Colis Dario and became the first to reach ML 70 in those lands. I also had a paladin named Royale Assassin (now it is named Meniiniinha and still mine xD) and an EK in Zanera named Temidus Cross.
    I created this char in Refugia after years of retiring just to play with my brother Vince (Morag, a former member), but he just gone retired again Sad. Suddenly I met Chrissy (one of my oldest friend in Chimera) and got myself into the guild.
    Than I had to go back to university and my job, and had to quit the game once again. Sad

3. Have you played on other Servers? If yes why did you leave them?
    Yes, in Elysia, Chimera, Zanera, Neptera, now Refugia.
    I left Elysia to play with my RL friends, than I left Chimera because my guild (Absolut) lost the last big war and we moved to fight in another server (Zanera). We lost but I got my freedom for the remaining time of my transfer, and after that they invited me to stay, until a huge war started and we lost, transfering to Neptera.
    After years of retired, I started playing in Refugia by invitation!

4. Have you played any other Vocation than your current one or even have other chars you still play active?
    I've played mostly all vocations.
    I still play on my druid and paladin, besides my sorcerer in Refugia.

5. In how many guilds have you been before and how come you left them?
    In Refugia just two: I was member of the guild Brazil, and I left to join this one !

6. Now tell us about yourself as a person. Where are you from? Whats your age? Whats your name and is there any Nickname you like to be called? And ofc we would also like to know if your a girl or a boy.
    (Optional: Maybe you want to tell us about your hobbies and find"soulmates" that got the same hobbies)
    My name is Gustavo Faria! A handsome 23 years old brazilian male, who just want some fun with his old school friends.
    I speak both English and Portugues fluently (at least I think so).
    At the moment I work in an e-commerce as supervisor and study computer engineering at nights.
    Actually I also play lead guitar in a heavy metal band in my town xD
    METALLICA FANBOY DETECTED!

7. What about your criminal record. Have you ever been notated or even banned on any of your accounts?
    (Dont worry if you have been notated or banned before be honest and tell us about it!)
    I've already used bot to hunt and used mage bot aswell in some old open battles.
    But I've never been banished at all.

8. Our guild ranks are based on activity in game such as forum activity. Do you consider yourself as a forum user? Do you think you will use the forum on daily base or will you be rather lazy with that?
    I like reading forums and participating, I'm a very social guy so it is not a problem for me to be active on forums.

9. Imagine you have a problem with a member/ or the guild itself after you joined. How would you deal with that? Are you a person that talks about this problems with leader/vices or would you just leave?
    I'd rather deal it by myself first, if I couldn't handle it I'd pass the problem to some leader and let they help with this issue.

10. Last thing why do you want to join us? What are your expections?
    I want to join because I just want to meet new good people and play with my friends once again!

Thanks in advance for the time wasted reading this bible!

Hope to see you soon guys! Very Happy

Yours,
    Guuh!
    Scorpsgirl
    Scorpsgirl

Hvitserk Ragnarsson's Application Empty Re: Hvitserk Ragnarsson's Application

Post by Scorpsgirl Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:47 pm

Hey,
    thanks for your application. I will open the voting and let you know in a few days. Smile
    Scorpsgirl
    Scorpsgirl

Post by Scorpsgirl Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:50 am

Hi there,

Hvitserk Ragnarsson has been invited.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:40 am