Neverending Story

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neverending Story

2 posters

Andoreald Zuas application

Andoreald Zuas

Andoreald Zuas application Empty Andoreald Zuas application

Post by Andoreald Zuas Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:20 am

Hello everyone! I would like to join your guild.

1. Character name, Level and Vocation
    Andoreald Zuas, 211 Level and i am a Royal Paladin.

2. When did you started to play tibia (How did you got to play tibia)?
    My beautiful story with Tibia began in 2005. I was 13 when my good friend showed me this awesome game Smile Then i thought holding weapon in a 'hand' and another one in an 'arrow place' will double my damage to a bad creatures such a trolls on Rookgaard Smile I was arguing with other players that it was true but soon i have believe that it was false Razz

3. Have you played on other Servers? If yes why did you leave them?
    I remember server where i have made my first character, it was Shanera. After that i came to a Empera and Pandoria. (These are server with pvp, i was very mad when player like 50+ killed 8+ (me) so i decided to made a new character on non-pvp server) My first server without pk's was Honera where i have spent many hours playing there. I had many friends there but a lot of them retired and didn't return again. I have also retired for a long time but Hey, it is Tibia and you can't stop playing it just like that Smile After little break i have returned and made a character on Refugia and it is the only one server where i am playing at the moment since i don't remember Smile

4. Have you played any other Vocation than your current one or even have other chars you still play active?
    To be honest i am in love with Paladins and Knights. Seriously i just love these vocations. Even in other games i just don't like mages same as in Tibia. I have all 4 vocations but they are from 64 to 108 level. My knight is 92, Druid 64 and Sorcerer 108.

5. In how many guilds have you been before and how come you left them?
    I was in 3 guilds on Refugia but all of them has been disbanded due to inactivity of players. I am already in a guild called 'Dwarfhood' since 2013 but also there players are rarely online and i am looking for active guild and players with which i could make some team hunts Smile

6. Now tell us about yourself as a person. Where are you from? Whats your age? Whats your name and is there any Nickname you like to be called? And ofc we would also like to know if your a girl or a boy.
    (Optional: Maybe you want to tell us about your hobbies and find"soulmates" that got the same hobbies)

My name is Michał and i am 24. I come from Poland and i am living here since i was born. Friends call me Gembol cause of my surrname. My hobby is all kind of Sports (i prefer watch them in TV instead of making it Very Happy ) and video games. I love to collect consoles. I was always saying that consoles are for games and computers not. Currently i have some consoles and wish to buy new ones in a near future Smile

7. What about your criminal record. Have you ever been notated or even banned on any of your accounts?
    (Dont worry if you have been notated or banned before be honest and tell us about it!)

I had one notation but long time ago when i was playing on Honera. Some person was following me all the time and killed everything out of my sight. It was annoying so i just ummm..yelling at him and after few minutes i have received a notation Razz I have never been banned or deleted.

8. Our guild ranks are based on activity in game such as forum activity. Do you consider yourself as a forum user? Do you think you will use the forum on daily base or will you be rather lazy with that?
    Yes, i will check forum every day. In my opinion it is probably second the best way to communicate with other players.

9. Imagine you have a problem with a member/ or the guild itself after you joined. How would you deal with that? Are you a person that talks about this problems with leader/vices or would you just leave?
    I wouldn't leave after joining the guild. Every problem can be solved but vices/leaders should know if there is something happening in a guild.

10. Last thing why do you want to join us? What are your expections?
    I am looking for an active and friendly guild. Guild which i could team hunt. Also I would like to meet new players and learn something new.

Cheers and see you in Tibia cheers
    Ainea
    Ainea
    Admin

Andoreald Zuas application Empty Re: Andoreald Zuas application

Post by Ainea Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:26 am

Hay Michal ive just opend your voting thread and you will get an answer in 3 to 7 days Smile
    To add tho NS is usually inactive during the morning hours aswell like ss to 7hs after~ cuz ppl work. We got a bunch of peeps that play at night time till ss tho
    Andoreald Zuas

Post by Andoreald Zuas Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:12 pm

Okay, Thanks for respond Smile
    Ainea
    Ainea
    Admin

Post by Ainea Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:31 am

Hay Michal,
    Also for your voting a couple of days passed and we accepted you to the guild! Means if you ofc still want let us know when we can invite you and once you joined you will ofc get further forum access Smile
    Welcome to the guild
    Andoreald Zuas

Post by Andoreald Zuas Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:01 am

Thank you! I will wait for invite Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 5:36 pm