Neverending Story

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neverending Story

3 posters

I'd like to join

Elizarwin

I'd like to join Empty I'd like to join

Post by Elizarwin Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:56 am

Hi, as title says, i would like to join this guild.

1. Character name, Level and Vocation

• Elizarwin / 406 / Royal Paladin & Elizarwito / 160 / Elite Knight

2. When did you started to play tibia (How did you got to play tibia)

• I've started to play tibia at 2004-05 around.

3. Have you played on other Servers? If yes why did you leave them?

• Yes, i've played on many, like Eternia, Berylia, Isara, Celesta, Nerana, Olympa... I've left many of them due powerabusing (old PvP) and on NPvP I've left cuz the "dominating" guild was annoying me and my mates everywhere and got tired of them.

4. Have you played any other Vocation than your current one or even have other chars you still play active?

• I've played all vocations, but I like to be RP and EK, both active

5. In how many guilds have you been before and how come you left them?

• On Refugia I just made my own one just for fun, never joined others.

6. Now tell us about yourself as a person. Where are you from? Whats your age? Whats your name and is there any Nickname you like to be called? And ofc we would also like to know if your a girl or a boy.

• I'm from Spain and I'm 25, my name is Adriano but some people call me Eli/Eliz/Elizzetta... I'm a boy.

7. What about your criminal record. Have you ever been notated or even banned on any of your accounts?

• Had criminal records but never banned, just for random joke yelling (prob any insult) or missunderstood.

8. Our guild ranks are based on activity in game such as forum activity. Do you consider yourself as a forum user? Do you think you will use the forum on daily base or will you be rather lazy with that?

• Well, I was admin of TibiaHispano and I was so active on forum, but since its gone i'm not on any tibian forum. But yeah, i would check the forum everyday unless i'm too busy irl.

9. Imagine you have a problem with a member/ or the guild itself after you joined. How would you deal with that? Are you a person that talks about this problems with leader/vices or would you just leave?

• At first I would try to talk with the member and later explain it to the leader or vice to tell my point of view of the trouble, but firstly I would solve it between me and the other member. If its not that possible, then note to talk to a Vice.

10. Last thing why do you want to join us? What are your expections?

• Because I got few friends there (maybe 2) and some other friends wants to join too, so why I wont? Also I would like to join because I like to do teamhunting and questing (Feru Bosses, Wzs, you know.)

Thats all,

Thanks in advance.
    Lehameton
    Lehameton

I'd like to join Empty Re: I'd like to join

Post by Lehameton Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:59 am

i know he and i think good player for guild =)
    Dejwid

Post by Dejwid Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:01 pm

Welcome <3 bounce affraid

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:08 am