Neverending Story

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neverending Story

5 posters

Helem Akira

Helem Akira

Helem Akira Empty Helem Akira

Post by Helem Akira Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:56 pm

1. Character name, Level and Vocation
    Helem Akira, 427 MS

2. When did you started to play tibia (How did you got to play tibia)
    3 years and I start playing cuz' a rl friend invited me, but hes retired now

3. Have you played on other Servers? If yes why did you leave them?
    I did play in other servers, I played in Astera only and I leave cuz I missed my refugians friends, and also cuz brs were annoying all the time, so I better came back to Refugia

4. Have you played any other Vocation than your current one or even have other chars you still play active?

Yes. I play in druid sometimes too I have a lil' druid lvl 212 in the same world and it is kinda active.

5. In how many guilds have you been before and how come you left them?
    hmmm I think in like 2- 3 guild I've been in the same guild for a long time, and I leave it cuz I had a problem with some guy of the guild, so here I am

6. Now tell us about yourself as a person. Where are you from? Whats your age? Whats your name and is there any Nickname you like to be called? And ofc we would also like to know if your a girl or a boy.
    (Optional: Maybe you want to tell us about your hobbies and find"soulmates" that got the same hobbies)

Im from Mèxico, I have 21 years old and my name is Elena but people always calls me Helem. Im a girl ofc :p

7. What about your criminal record. Have you ever been notated or even banned on any of your accounts?
    (Dont worry if you have been notated or banned before be honest and tell us about it!)

I havent get any report or banned on my acc . Thank god!

8. Our guild ranks are based on activity in game such as forum activity. Do you consider yourself as a forum user? Do you think you will use the forum on daily base or will you be rather lazy with that?

I'm not rly in to forums Mad, but I can try to  keep using it kinda often,

9. Imagine you have a problem with a member/ or the guild itself after you joined. How would you deal with that? Are you a person that talks about this problems with leader/vices or would you just leave?

I would talk 1st with the guild leader or with my friends at the guildd, and try to fix it before I make the choise to leave.

10. Last thing why do you want to join us? What are your expections?
    I would like to join cuz I have some friends here and I will like to keep in touch with them, and I would like to help as much as I can with every service or bosses that people will possible need.
    Lehameton
    Lehameton

Helem Akira Empty Re: Helem Akira

Post by Lehameton Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:58 pm

she is a good person and a great player =)
    Pasiifae
    Pasiifae

Post by Pasiifae Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:29 pm

ELENAAAAAAAAAAAA <33

ur welcome for me, a rly good ppl and rly good friend <3
    Draxl
    Draxl

Post by Draxl Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:12 pm

Hello there applicant!
    Myu Two