Neverending Story

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neverending Story

4 posters

leha meton - Application

Lehameton
    Lehameton

leha meton - Application  Empty leha meton - Application

Post by Lehameton Sat May 28, 2016 12:09 pm

1.Character name, Level and Vocation
    Leha meton 321 ek

2. When did you started to play tibia (How did you got to play tibia)
    i start play tibia in 7.0 for my friend

3. Have you played on other Servers? If yes why did you leave them?
    i play atm in celesta but i want wt here for ppl hacked me so i want change server

4. Have you played any other Vocation than your current one or even have other chars you still play active?
    i play with ms 406 and ed 226 and rp 188 but i like ek its best for me

5. In how many guilds have you been before and how come you left them?
    I have been to many but I have left to be retired or be an inactive guild

6. Now tell us about yourself as a person. Where are you from? Whats your age? Whats your name and is there any Nickname you like to be called? And ofc we would also like to know if your a girl or a boy.
    (Optional: Maybe you want to tell us about your hobbies and find"soulmates" that got the same hobbies)

hi i am a guy my name is Julio but call me meton am 26 am from Spain Canary Islands, I want to come to shelter only do hunt in team and help those who need it, my hobby is cars and pcs

7. What about your criminal record. Have you ever been notated or even banned on any of your accounts?
    (Dont worry if you have been notated or banned before be honest and tell us about it!)

been banned 7 days to give the address of a house and 2 days when I got hacked but nothing more

8. Our guild ranks are based on activity in game such as forum activity. Do you consider yourself as a forum user? Do you think you will use the forum on daily base or will you be rather lazy with that?

in the game I am very active too I think, I use the forum to see if you would like to join alquien more and some quest or someone needed help with something

9. Imagine you have a problem with a member/ or the guild itself after you joined. How would you deal with that? Are you a person that talks about this problems with leader/vices or would you just leave?

I will try to fix it in the best way possible, not to cause problems for anyone. if they could not fix the problem would accept any desicion

10. Last thing why do you want to join us? What are your expections?

I have always liked a united guild I have a friend who in the past been with you and told me to get a great friend "Synedoque"
    My expectation is to help those in need

last thing to say I can not reach the server within 13 days till I was banned for 2 days that I have
    Hvitserk

leha meton - Application  Empty Re: leha meton - Application

Post by Hvitserk Tue May 31, 2016 8:33 pm

Hello Julio!

Hope to see you at our ranks, always nice to have an EK to go hunt with Razz
    Do you have any other character here in Refugia or any friends in our guild?
    Btw, why Refugia? Is there a singular reason to choose Refugia?

Yours,
    Guuh
    Lehameton
    Lehameton

Post by Lehameton Tue May 31, 2016 8:59 pm

Hvitserk wrote:Hello Julio!

Hope to see you at our ranks, always nice to have an EK to go hunt with Razz
    Do you have any other character here in Refugia or any friends in our guild?
    Btw, why Refugia? Is there a singular reason to choose Refugia?

Yours,
    Guuh

yes i have noob char in refugia name "gulux" i back refugia for old friend i am old member of pirate panda and i like ppl of refugia, and i want for help all eds Razz and sorry for my eng i know its bad ;(

and i have friend ainea and kimbie<3 and Synedoque
    Ainea
    Ainea
    Admin

Post by Ainea Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:02 pm

Let me know once you transferd so I can invite you Smile If you want I can add your nubchar till then?
    Aineo

Post by Aineo Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:41 pm

I'll give u also a Chance in the Guild. but i have an eye on you. cus i can remember ur name very well..... from the past and sadly not in a good option.

im watching you Wink

Yours Sascha
    Lehameton
    Lehameton

Post by Lehameton Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:46 pm

Aineo wrote:I'll give u also a Chance in the Guild. but i have an eye on you. cus i can remember ur name very well..... from the past and sadly not in a good option.

im watching you Wink

Yours Sascha

I won't give any problems take it for sure. Yes you can invite my noobchar"gulux" til then, and thanks a lot for this chance

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:23 am